Regrets for Thursday telecon

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:15:04 -0400
Unfortunately, I have to send my regrets in for tomorrows telecon. I'll
be on a customer site without access to phone or Internet.

I'm going to try to integrate Philip Taylor's tests into the test suite
(as unreviewed) before tomorrow... if github decides to start working
again. They recently (this past Sunday) switched from Engine Yard to
Rackspace and pull/pushing from them wasn't working for the
rdfa-test-suite or librdfa.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/