Re: Parsing Curies from XSL in Firefox

From: David Wood <david@zepheira.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:08:25 -0400
Cc: RDFa Developers <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
HI Mark,

No, I mean that under Firefox, one cannot access xmlns: DOM elements
at all from XSLT.  This is because they are not attributes and Firefox
does not support the namespace axis in XPath.  The Mozilla Developer
Center lists namespace: as "unsupported" on:
   https://developer.mozilla.org/en/XPath/Axes/namespace

I would think that this would be a major problem for anyone trying to
use XSLT on documents with RDFa from within the browser.

Regards,
Dave