Fixes to RDFa Test Suite

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 04:22:03 -0400
The URL format for the new RDFa Test Suite was problematic as it
switched selection of which HTML/SPARQL file to serve based on a version
query parameter, for example:

This would result in the wrong base URL for the majority of the SPARQL
tests. The URLs for the test suite have been changed to fix this
oversight on my part. Note the query parameter is now a part of the
ihier-part instead of the iquery:

Thank to Shane and Larry Masinter for feedback related to this issue.

I modified the relative paths in TC0114 to reflect this new URL scheme
but kept the intent of the TC the same. If somebody could verify that
TC0114 still does what it was intended to do, that would be helpful:

The latest changelog for the RDFa Test Suite can be found here:

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture