Per telco on the 2009-09-17

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 10:14:59 +0200
To: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
We said we would look at Jeni's example in our respective implementation:

RDFa distiller generates:

<http://example.com/> ex1:rel3 [].

(plus an error triplet on the fact that bogus:bogus is, well, bogus...)

Ie, indeed, the mere existence of the @property closes the hanging
triple, so to say.

Personally, I do not feel that to be a bug. Very pragmatically, this is
clearly a good warning to the user that, well, something went wrong; if
the triple is simply missing then, well, it is more difficult to find
the reason for the bug. But, yes, this is a very pragmatic argument.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153