Re: FYI: RDFa extension to Semantic Media Wiki...

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:00:37 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 08:52 +0200, Ivan Herman wrote:
> I did not know this existed!
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:RDFa

Looks good.

Think I might have mentioned them before, but I've written a few
mediawiki patches and extensions to support RDFa:

... allows pages to use Wiki markup to declare a metadata profile. Needs
a little hook added to the skin to output <head profile> attribute.
Includes RDFa profile by default.

... allows setting rel and rev values on links.

... adds @about to <link rel="alternate"> feed links to make it clear
that they're not alternative versions of the current page.

... adds RDFa attributes, plus xmlns:* to Mediawiki's "whitelist" of
allowed attributes. Also removes a bunch of <a name> elements - that's
because those broke validation against the RDFa DTD.

... another validation fix.

Toby A Inkster