Re: Handling rel="alternate stylesheet"

From: KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:50:38 +0900
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
IMHO, rel="stylesheet" in RDFa simply generates bunch of useless
triples, regardless the authors' intention. I'd rather suggest to drop
rel="stylesheet" (including rel="stylesheet alternate" or whatever
combination) from the processing rule, if it could ever be changed.

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkanzaki@gmail.com"].