Re: Things to note in recent HTML+RDFa draft

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 09:35:57 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
There was also a discussion initiated by Philip's mail:

http://www.w3.org/mid/4AA517CE.7080407@cam.ac.uk

that may need some tightening in the RDFa text as well (I have asked for
feedback on that issue from the SPARQL group, too; they are concerned as
they are the closest to what could be seen as a standard for turtle...)

Ivan

Manu Sporny wrote:
> A couple of things to note in the most recent HTML+RDFa draft that we
> will eventually want to talk about on the telecons:
>
> The preservation of xmlns as well as xmlns:-prefixed attributes:
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa.html#invalid-xmlliteral-values
>
> The preference of the profile link type to the profile attribute:
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa.html#the-profile-attribute-and-link-type
>
> The selection of the RDFa processor rule set via the @version attribute:
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa.html#document-conformance
>
> The xmlns: discussion and clarifications to the RDFa spec:
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/html5-rdfa-wd-issues#4.3_The_xmlns:_attribute
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/html5-rdfa-wd-issues#5.2_Preservation_and_Validation_of_xmlns:
>
> The XMLLiteral discussion and what sort of errata and changes to
> HTML+RDFa should be made:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009Sep/0085.html
>
> Ensuring the legality of the RDFa attributes in HTML5 Syntax:
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/html5-rdfa-wd-issues#5.1_Preservation_of_the_profile_keyword
>
> Updating the test suite with the latest findings to the above items:
> http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/
>
> -- manu

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153