xhtml markup such as <strong> and <em> in RDFa values

From: Benjamin Melanšon <pwgdarchive@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 05:54:52 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, public-rdfa@w3.org

should we create a content="Plain text" when, for instance, marking it
up as property="dc:title"?

Does the answer change for different properties?

Or large chunks of text that could include images and other media entities?

Thank you very much for fielding this question from the Drupal community,

  ben

Open Source Free Software Web Development
Agaric Design Collective
http://agaric.com/
774-286-1770