ISSUE-235: Proposal for allowing URIs in CURIE-only attributes

From: SWD Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:56:29 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org,public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

ISSUE-235: Proposal for allowing URIs in CURIE-only attributes

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/235

Raised by: Ben Adida
On product: RDFa

Mark Birbeck:
"""
On yesterday's telecon we discussed one way we might tackle the
problem that a number of people have raised about putting URIs into
@rel and @rev.

I think we should say from the outset that in many ways there is no
problem to solve; I believe Toby, Shane and Manu have pointed out a
number of reasons why confusion about the data generated, should not
arise.

However, we discussed on the call that rather than coming at the issue
from the standpoint of 'there's nothing to fix, so let's do nothing',
we should instead look at it from the point of view of an additional
feature.

"""

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2009Jul/0062.html