Re: Review comments on HTML+RDFa (was Re: FPWD Review Request: HTML+RDFa)

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 00:26:11 -0400
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
> The HTML+RDFa profile points to the XHTML Vocabulary document [1], which
> defines link types whose semantics contradicts the semantics currently
> in the HTML 5 draft - see Bug 7475. [2]

Right. This needs to be resolved.

> (*) You probably want to update the HTML5+RDFa draft with *more* points
> that needs to change in HTML 5. Namely, you should add that HTML 5 needs
> to change to support the XHTML Vocab profile[1].
>
> (*) Either that, or you should be clearer about the effect of adding the
> profile link - including the effect of not linking to it.

We'll discuss both options. I've noted your comments here:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/Html5-rdfa-wd-issues#5_Modifications_to_HTML5

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Pirate Bay and Building an Equitable Culture
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/08/30/equitable-culture/