Re: Ruby rdfa_parser gem released

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:17:28 -0400
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> I just released version 0.1.0 of the rdfa_parser_gem
> <http://gemcutter.org/gems/rdfa_parser>. This parser is written in pure
> Ruby and uses Nokogiri XML parsing. It passes all XHTML1 test cases and
> most of the existing test cases for HTML4 and HTML5.

Great job, Gregg! I integrated your processor into the RDFa Test Suite
and it is now selectable as an RDFa processor:

http://github.com/msporny/rdfa-test-suite/commit/8bd948187bd20267d1a4abb52a238a2c5dfeb240

I verified that it passes all XHTML+RDFa tests... congratulations! RDFa
developers now have a fully-compliant RDFa processor that they can use
in Ruby.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Establishing an Open Digital Media Commerce Standard
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/09/28/a-digital-content-commerce-standard/