Re: Basic semantic sitemap in RDFa for Drupal

Looks good to me.

There's something slightly odd with classifying people's names as being in
the same language as the document:

	<http://drupalrdf.openspring.net/user/20> a sioc:User ;
	     foaf:name "lucerukimam"@en .

and I don't see the need for duplicating the data on number of replies in
@content:

datatype="xsd:integer">4</td>

when

datatype="xsd:integer">4</td>