Re: Non-XHTML host languages for RDFa

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:45:48 +0100
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
CC: RDFa Developers <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Thanks Toby. These are important information if we work on non-HTML RDFa
in the next incarnation of the RDFa group...

As a comment on your question on SVG 1.2:

[[[
Should the predefined XHTML+RDFa keywords (e.g. "next", "prev") be
supported in SVG?
]]]

my answer is: I do not think so. And, actually... SVG1.2 Tiny is a
Recommendation, so I do not believe that question is relevant until (and
if...) the SVG group wants to update SVG1.2 Tiny. Ie, my feeling is
that, in the note, we should make it clear that keywords should not be
recognised in SVG...

I was surprised not to see reference to the same issue for DataRSS. I
must admit I never looked at that spec. Do they accept the xhtml keywords?

Cheers

Ivan

Toby Inkster wrote:
> On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 11:55 +0100, Christoph LANGE wrote:
>
>> Do we want to have such an overview?
>
> I've started a Wiki page outlining known RDFa host languages, plus
> significant parsing differences between those and XHTML+RDFa.
>
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/RDFa_Host_Languages

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153