Re: Call for Review of XHTML Test Cases 142, 147, and 154

I agree completely.  It is one of the reasons we are planning to update
all the XHTML family specs.  As to the xml-names reference in
RDFa-syntax.  That one's completely my fault.  I pasted in the wrong
thing and never checked it.  Pathetic, really.