Re: Suggested test case 0124

Ivan,

> Isn't that correct?

Hm. Well, my reading of the processing rules [1], step 9, is that, if

'the body of the [current element] does have non-text child nodes but
@datatype is present, with an empty value.'

then the [current object literal] should be a plain literal, where

'... The actual literal is either the value of @content (if present) or a
string created by concatenating the text content of each of the descendant
elements of the [current element] in document order.'

which would support your argument.

Mark? Shane?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#sec_5.5.
--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,