Re: Wiki-based vocabulary website idea

Hi Manu,

I don't think anyone was claiming that 'their solution' was a complete
solution. :)

I interpreted the various responses to your email to be saying
'yes...good idea Manu...and these are some of the things that people
have done so far, in that direction'.

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com