Re: RDFa in <head>

Hi Mark,

Keeping the RDFa metadata about the document in <head> and the RDFa
about the resource(s) it describes in the body is a good rule of thumb.

> Note a few things here. First, that the URL for the slideshow is
> different to the URL for the page.

This brings me to the next topic! In RDF, the URI of a resource should
be different from the URI of the page that describes it. I've heard this
is not so important with RDFa since the RDF is self contained. Is that
right?

Crafting a URI for a resource described at http://example.com/node/1 is
easy by appending #self, #me or #this, and this can be automated.
However in the particular case of a blog post for instance, the page and
the resource it describes are in fact the same thing. Shouldn't they
have the same URI?
> By the way, the reason I've answered in some detail is because I know
> that lying behind your question is a more general discussion about how
> Drupal should support RDFa, and obviously I'm trying to make the case
> that we'll get far more from Drupal and RDFa if we avoid the
> SlideShare approach! ;)

yes, totally!

Stephane.