Re: RDFa Documents For Dreamweaver versions 8 -> CS4

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> Greetings All
>
> I am proud to announce  RDFa Documents extension For Dreamweaver
> versions 8 to CS4
>
> RDFa Documents  contans a HTML TagLibrary with RDFa attributes and a
> XHTML+RDFa 1.0 Document Type Declaration.
>
> The Extension will be available via Adobe Exchange (soon),  after its
> passed a review by Adobe's QA
>
> The Extension Makes RDFa available to any Layout or Template that
> supports HTML/XHTML, It is also possible to convert existing Documents
> to RDFa using the Dreamweaver conversion utility.
>
> For Now you can download the RDFa Dreamweaver Extension at the
> following location:
>
> http://weborganics.co.uk/files/RDFa-Documents.mxp.
>

> Best wishes.

Sounds very interesting.

Is there a simple time saving step-by guide that covers inserting RDFa
into existing (X)HTML documents using this extension?

What do I do with the design view sentence below (action-wise) when
compared to inserting the RDFa by hand (flicking to code-view and
entering by hand):

This document is about the wonders of RDFa and the Semantic Web.

President & CEO