Re: Directions for implementing RDFa in Drupal core

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:16:46 -0700
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Stephane,

> I would appreciate some feedback on the directions we plan to take to
> implement RDFa in Drupal core

I'm not very knowledgeable about the internals of Drupal, but at first
glance this looks good.

Note that you're picking up the full XHTML (including the <p>) with your
"content:encoded dc:description" property. That's fine, of course, just
making sure you know that, and the possibility of using datatype="" if
you want to strip the tags.

Mark and others are at SemTech, so they may take some time to respond,
but hopefully Mark can confirm that this is the right direction (maybe
he already has?)