telecon thursdays

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 22:09:33 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi folks,

At the last telecon we agreed to move to weekly meetings to address the
number of issues that have come up. As I mentioned, this works for me
every week ... except tomorrow when I already had a meeting scheduled. I
couldn't "reschedule my conflict", so I have to send regrets.

Manu, or anyone else who wishes to chair, go for it. Alternatively, we
can begin weekly meetings next week, if there aren't enough folks available.