Re: Proposed test case 0126 (was Test for multiple values in @typeof)

Okay - let's try this - the test is not as *simple* as I would like, but
I think it is important to include an example that makes semantic sense
so I have included the foaf name markup from test case 0124 as well:

HTML:

      xmlns:sioc="http://rdfs.org/sioc/ns#"
      xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/">
  <head>
    <title>Test 0126</title>
        <base href="http://www.example.org/me">
  </head>
         <h2 property="foaf:name" datatype=""><span
property="foaf:firstname">Mark</span><span
property="foaf:surname">Birbeck</span></h2>

and SPARQL:

ASK WHERE {
<http://www.example.org/me#mark>
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>