Re: Publishing a new draft (HTML5+RDFa)

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Manu Sporny<msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> How was this done for the current HTML5 draft? A poll?
>
> [ ] I support the HTML5+RDFa work and would like to see RDFa
>    incorporated into the HTML5 specification.
> [ ] I do not support the HTML5+RDFa work and would like it removed from
>    the HTML5 specification.

Could we have an option in there for people (like me) that support the
publication of the HTML5+RDFa as a FPWD (and as any other WD), but am
not yet convinced yet that it should be "incorporated into the HTML5
specification".

In other words, I supports Sams suggestion that anyone should be able
to publish drafts for what they would like HTML5 to look like. And
that we when it comes time to go into Last Call I think we should see
if there is consensus around this spec or some other version (for
example the version from Ian or Mike). However I am not ready to say
that I think RDFa belongs in HTML5.

I think the poll would be phrased as:

[ ] I support publishing a FPWD of Manu Spornys document as a
candidate for a HTML5 specification.
[ ] I do not support publishing a FPWD of Many Spornys document as a
candidate for a HTML5 specification.

On this I would vote for the first option.

/ Jonas