Re: an alternative for microformat-like simplicity

I appreciate that we are talking about a new attribute here, but I think
we may have lost sight of what the attribute is *for*.  What is the
purpose of this attribute?  Is it for defining CURIE prefix mappings to
vocabularies?  Is it for identifying the mapping to use when no prefix
is used on a CURIE?  Is it for both?  The name is important.  But I
think it is way more important to define the scope of the functionality.