RDFa Bookmarklets as Firefox Ubiquity commands

From: Nathan Yergler <nathan@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:03:17 -0400
I've been playing with Mozilla Ubiquity [1] and decided to convert the
RDFa Bookmarklets [2] I frequently use to commands.  Ubiquity is an
extension for Firefox which allows you to build new "commands" into
the browser.

If anyone else uses Ubiquity, you may be interested in the RDFa
commands as well.  You can find the commands on my web site [3]. Very
slightly more information on my blog [4].

Nathan

[1] http://labs.mozilla.com/projects/ubiquity/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/impl/js/
[3] http://yergler.net/projects/ubiquity-rdfa-commands/