Re: HTML+RDFa Issues (update)

Julian Reschke wrote:

> No, I'm not concerned about the difference to Atom. What I'm concerned
> with is the difference to RDFa-less XHTML and HTML.
Oh!  Wow.   Well, in that case NOTHING we could ever do would satisfy
your concern, right?  I mean any interpretation of @rel is by definition
different than what HTML 4 / XHTML 1 / XHTML 1.1 wold have said.  They
don't permit any interpretation at all outside of the pre-defined @rel
values (which RDFa continues to support for that very reason).  Or
rather, they don't permit the interpretation outside of minting some
@profile value and therefore interpreting the values in @rel as ANYTHING.

Am I missing something here?