Re: A proposal for establishing an RDFa IG

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> Ian Hickson wrote:
>>> Nor do I think it's fair to cast the concerns that have been raised
>>> regarding RDFa as dubious

You're right - it's not fair, and it's not productive either.

The only reasonable response to claims of dubiousness is to deny them.
Whether the accused is guilty of the act or not is largely irrelevant to
the outcome. All it does, and could possibly ever do, is reduce each of
our willingness to work with the other.

It does not create a healthy environment for productive discussion, or
worse, it distracts from the technical work in front of us. We should
stay away from such language no matter how justified any of us feel in
saying such things.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Bitmunk 3.1 Released - Browser-based P2P Commerce
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/06/29/browser-based-p2p-commerce/