telecon

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:59:30 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hey folks,

Unfortunately I have a last minute one-day trip tomorrow, leaving much
earlier than the call (uggh), so I won't be able to make it. I hope the
call can happen anyways.

Given the latest developments, I think it's time that we:

- finish addressing the small number of remaining issues with RDFa in
HTML5 (the real ones, not the manufactured ones.)

- evolve Shane's document to include these tweaks

- address Mark's proposal (though I have a few things to say about that,
at least the discussion should begin.)

- the IG charter

I'm going to make some time for the RDFa in HTML draft.