Re: Wordpress RDFa theme [was: Re: Serving XHTML+RDFa as application/xhtml+xml]

From: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:35:54 +0000
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Sam Kuper wrote:

> I didn't find such a PHP module, at least not one that I could easily
> integrate into Wordpress. But it's likely I just haven't looked hard
> enough...

Is this any help?

http://php.pastebin.com/f3fdc4a6d

Usage: $encoded = xml_entities($plain, $style);

It will always convert ampersand, angled brackets and double quote to the
XML named entities. Other characters it will convert to numeric entities.
If $style is set to the string "#x" it will use hexadecimal numbers. If
style is set to the string "#" or omitted it will use decimal.

--
Toby A Inkster