Re: RDFa Design Tests for @prefix and @profile in HTML4/5

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:07:11 -0500

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 4:14 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> as an outsider of the group, I have no idea _what_ those design
> decisions are! Is there place where those are described? Worse: can be
> commented upon? I have seen only bits and pieces on the meeting minutes...

Another outsider viewpoint here. I get lots of questions re: HTML4/5
when suggesting the use of RDFa. I've seen mention here and there in
the minutes that the TF has thought about the issue of representing
RDFa in HTML4/5, and so I've relayed this on. It would be great to see
at least preliminary notes on how to do this...even if it's not
recommended practice yet.

//Ed