RDFa Use Cases added to wiki

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:01:47 -0500
To: RDFa Discussion <public-rdfa@w3.org>, RDFa Developers <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

During the current discussion thread on WHATWG regarding HTML5 and RDFa,
I've noticed that we don't really have a good place that summarizes all
of the current use cases that are being addressed with RDFa. A new page
has been added to the wiki to attempt to collect the current use cases
(deployed or theoretical) in a single location:

Please add any use case that you know of that isn't listed.

-- manu

Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

blog: Fibers are the Future: Scaling Past 100K Concurrent Requests