Re: Problematic test cases in the RDFa test suite

Christoph,

First, let me say sorry for coming not earlier back on this issue.

> Sorry, I realized that there is information about the expected result of a
> test in the manifest file.  That is, any implementation of a test suite should
> actually use the manifest file.

Yes. True. And, indeed we had that on the agenda of the recent RDFa TF
meeting (but I had to leave before we got to it so unsure if it has been
discussed). Can I flag this issue with the answer you gave yourself (how
embarrassing for me ;) as obsolete?

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,