Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

From: Rob Sayre <rsayre@mozilla.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:08:32 -0500
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
On 2/27/09 6:07 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Hi Noah,
>
> It seems to me that indeed the TAG should be actively involved, since
> the primary issue here is about architectural coordination.

Many have suggested that the HTML WG work on a less ambitious initial
deliverable, and establish a pattern of quick iteration. This thread
shows that it might not make sense to gate HTML interoperability efforts
on XHTML coordination. I am not suggesting giving up on coordination,
but I do think some issues will need the amount of time Ian has
estimated for his document.

You can Solve Any Problem... if you're willing to make the problem small
enough,

  Rob