Re: telecon Thursday - 19 February

Hi all,

I'd like to have a quick chat about the wiki.

I don't think it's a good idea for every proposal to be placed on the
wiki, since it appears to be a proposal from the group, rather than
from individuals.

But obviously we need somewhere to put 'work in progress'. I don't
have an answer, but I think the problem is something that needs to be
discussed.

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane

mark.birbeck@webBackplane.com