Re: RDFa Use Cases

Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Manu Sporny wrote:
>> The exact code snippets that are used have been added, does this help to
>> explain how RDFa is applied to solve the problem? If not, what is
>> missing?
>>
>> http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-use-cases#Pseudo-code_Example_Using_Markup
>
> Wow, that's awesome, yes. I am very impressed with the detail you are
> providing here, that's really great.

Good, so is that a good example of what WHATWG would like to see when
reviewing the RDFa Use Cases?

If so, we'll start filling the rest of those use cases out using the
template from the "Using a Data Model to Generate User Interfaces" Use Case.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.