Re: Named Graphs in RDFa

Mark Birbeck wrote:

> I'm working on using local storage to capture triples that are
> retrieved from documents, whilst browsing the web, and the approach is
> to store the triples in a named graph that uses the document's URI as
> the name. This means that the next time I navigate to that URL, all I
> have to do is to delete the named graph, then parse the document, and
> insert the triples again; I don't have to worry that there may be
> other triples floating around that are now 'incorrect'.

A solution to this would be to allow an RDFa document to contain
multiple named graphs, but to force the URIs for those named graphs
to have URIs of the form <document URI> + "#" + <name>. This could
easily be achieved by making the lexical space of the graph attribute
the same as label@for.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>