Re: getting the value in rdf:datatype

The Boy wrote:

> I am trying to parse an owl file(rdf/xml file) using the XML parser in C#
> ..Net.

Firstly, this is probably not the best mailing list to ask. This is the
RDFa taskforce mailing list - not RDF/XML. semantic-web@w3.org might be
a better bet.

Secondly, do yourself a favour and stop trying to use an XML parser to
parse RDF - it won't be up to the job. Sure, it's *possible* to parse
RDF using an XML parser, but only in the same sense that it's *possible*
to toast bread using a cigarette lighter.

Here's an RDF parser for .NET. I don't know if it's any good:

	http://www.schemaweb.info/parser/Parser.aspx

I'm sure there are many others.

> how can I test that a XML node contains rdf:datatype attribute

If you persist in trying to use an XML parser, then assuming you have a
DOM built, use the standard DOM functions: things like getAttributeNS.

--
Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>