Re: RDFa Test Suite updates

From: Philip Taylor <pjt47@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 18:44:57 +0000
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Julian Reschke wrote:
> Philip Taylor wrote:
>> XMLLiteral. But the SAX2 ContentHandler interface does not expose
>> comments to the application, so it couldn't implement this in the same
>
> It doesn't???

http://www.saxproject.org/apidoc/org/xml/sax/ContentHandler.html says it
doesn't. It is only exposed by
http://www.saxproject.org/apidoc/org/xml/sax/ext/LexicalHandler.html --
implementations that have that "optional extension" are okay (and I
assume that includes most practical implementations) but there's at
least a hypothetical concern for "core-only SAX2"-based RDFa
implementations, and it would be good to clarify the situation by adding
it to the test suite and seeing if implementors are happy with it.

--
Philip Taylor
pjt47@cam.ac.uk