RDFa use cases update in progress

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:06:54 -0400
Hi folks,

I'm committing 1 hour each night for the next two weeks to try and get
the RDFa use cases documented more thoroughly. The hope is that I'll be
able to finish one every night. Tonight was the "Replacing Screen
Scraping" use case... exciting! Not really ;) -- documentation never is:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/rdfa-use-cases#Replacing_Screen_Scraping

It would be really, really helpful if any of you could join in and help
to document how RDFa addresses any of the undocumented use cases (no
prior experience necessary!). Anybody feel up for a documentation sprint?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.