Re: Slidy presentation with RDFa metadata

From: Sergey Chernyshev <sergey.chernyshev@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:31:18 -0400
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net> wrote:

> Sergey Chernyshev wrote:
> > I've presented my Web Performance presentation so slides are published
> > on-line. Slides are using Slidy with RDFa markup for CC licensing, [...]
> >

> http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/talks/Web_Performance/at_New_York_Web_Standards_Meetup.html
>
> Very *very* cool.

Thanks, Ben, I'm glad you like it.

> And not just because it has RDFa, but because it validates and it is
> correct semantically :)

That is one of the goals - to provide tools for people to really pay
attention to meta-data of things they create. That's why I added the buttons
right into the presentations so people will get shamed if they publish
non-validating documents ;)

> I hope to publish the skeleton for easy copying or even get back to
> > creating a skeleton generator I was originally going to create for S5
> > implementation.
>
> Please do this! I'd be very happy to use this tool for my presentations.

I sure will ;)

-Ben

Thank you,

             Sergey