Re: Test 0005 has a safe CURIE in @href

Ivan, All,

My bad - other W3C domain. The Hypertext Coordination Group discussed that
[1] (member-only, sorry) earlier this year and I was asked [2] in the Media
Fragments WG to report on my experience re TC ...

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/01/30-hcg-minutes.html#item02
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Feb/0031.html

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,