Re: Test 0005 has a safe CURIE in @href

Mark,

Sorry forgot to add that [1] actually quite clearly says (in section ''):

'The only normative source for the RDFa test assertions are the RDFa Test
Manifest documents along with the according test case documents in the test
case repository.'

So, whoever builds a Test Suite/Harness/UI whatever, *needs* to use these
two sources. Actually others have developed independently semi-automatic TS
as well, independently of Manu's nice app. BUT, just to make that really
clear: the one and only normative source is the RDFa TC Manifest and the
XHMTL/SPARQL documents, which may be extended in case we go for
HTML4/5/XHTML2.0 (currently only the XHTML1.1 TC are defined).

In that sense I find it irritating that the RDFa Syntax [2] in the 'Status'
section talks about:

'A sample test harness is available. This set of tests is not intended to be
exhaustive. Users may find the tests to be useful examples of RDFa usage. An
implementation report lists several implementations of this specification
tested during the Candidate Recommendation period. A community-maintained
Wiki page includes subsequent updates.'

Referencing Manu's Test Harness rather than (correctly) the RDFa TC/Manifest
- any chance we get that fixed?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,