Re: XHTML namespace doc updates made for GRDDL transform

Shane McCarron wrote:
> You could ask on the call today, but my recollection is that this was
> done because @property had no legacy to support.  Personally I think
> this was a mistake - that the XHTML 2 paradigm that any non-prefixed
> CURIE in any attribute is assumed to be from the XHTML vocabulary, but I
> was out voted.  So now the only place we have simple values are in @rel
> and @rev.

Yes, that was my recollection as well - @property had no legacy to
support, thus can't have non-prefixed values in it.

However, if we get this automatic prefixing mechanism[1] into RDFa, both
your and Steven's issues would be addressed, correct? It would allow you
to do this:

-- manu

[1]http://rdfa.info/wiki/RDFa_Vocabularies

--