Re: Help with test case 105 and 106

Micah Dubinko wrote:
>> This should begin to point out why, once you have
>>
>>    <> dc:creator _:blanknode
>>
>> there's really nothing you can do with that inner @href anymore.
>
> There's no test for this, but would the same apply to @property? As in:
>      <a property="foobar" href="ben.html">Ben</a> created this page.
>
> What should come out of that? Still a blank dc:creator node?

Good question, and it took me a bit of time to remember the reasoning
here (Mark helped, as he often does with these more advanced cases.)

The idea is that the structure of the blank nodes is only decided by
@rel and @rev. So in fact, @property does *not* do the same thing. @href
completes the hanging @rel, and @property applies to @href.

You might want to rewrite it this way to make it clearer:

And you get:

  <> dc:creator <ben.html> .
  <ben.html> foobar "Ben" .

And you can see from this example why this is more useful than having
@property prevent the @rel completion.

-Ben