Re: RDFa with multiple CURIEs as property..

Hi Svante,

Good to see this is progressing. :)

But I have to ask, why do you think this feature is *not* useful?

And more to the point, even if you don't like it, why would you go to
the effort of *removing* it, given that it is a feature that is
already provided?

Is there some reason that ODF cannot support multiple values in @property?

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane