RDFa spec + XML Schema

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:36:11 +0200
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "XHTML WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>

Hi TFers.

Now that XHTML Modularization 1.1 is a rec, we have the opportunity to
reissue RDFa with an XML Schema attached.

This would be as a PER, so the amount of process involved is minimal.

We have an editor's draft already at
	http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-rdfa-syntax-20081018/

We are reissuing XHTML 1.1, Basic and Print before the end of the year,
but we may wish to wait a little before redoing RDFa, since it is so new,
but it would be worth talking about at a call.

Best wishes,

Steven