Re: life after REC: Meeting Agenda 1500 UTC Thursday October 23rd.

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:46:55 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Manu Sporny wrote:
> Ben Adida wrote:
>> If possible, spend a few minutes determining critical pieces you'd like
>> us to address as a group. If nothing, then nothing, but if something
>> important, let's discuss.
>
> Here are a couple that will affect adoption of RDFa outside of XHTML:
>
> 1. Determining the correct use of @prefix for specifying CURIEs.

Very much so! My personal take

@prefix="pref1 uri1 pref1 uri1 pref1 uri1"

it has exactly the same semantics as the xmlns:pref1="uri1" on a
specific element. If the same pref is used both within a @prefix and
xmlns, there should be a priority on which one wins (we should toss a
coin:-)

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/