W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > October 2008

Vocab document fixed

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 15:51:10 +0200
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.uirffk16smjzpq@acer3010.lan>

Hi there everyone,

Apparently I managed to mess up the vocab document at  
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab last time I edited it
(short version: I used the old version of Amaya which doesn't recognise  
RDFa, and which therefore deleted all the unknown attributes).

I have now repaired it, but I would be grateful if someone would  
double-check the triples.

Thanks.

Steven
Received on Thursday, 9 October 2008 13:51:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 9 October 2008 13:51:24 GMT