ISSUE-165: Last Call Comment: Reference to RDF Concepts

From: SWD Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 13:51:45 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org,public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

ISSUE-165: Last Call Comment: Reference to RDF Concepts

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/165

Raised by: Sean Bechhofer
On product: SKOS

Raised by Jeremy Carroll in [1]:

2) reference to RDF concepts (editorial)

Perhaps after first mention of RDF triples in section 1.2.
Never one to not suggest a reference to something my me!
It's there in the transitive closure of the references, but I suspect this is an
important enough normative reference that it should have been included. The
reliance on the RDF Primer and the OWL Guide as the major refs to these
technologies seems at odds with the target readership.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0077.html