Re: Test Case #116 (v2): XML Entities must be supported by RDFa parser

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:41:57 -0500
To: Sergey Chernyshev <rdfa.info@antispam.sergeychernyshev.com>

Sergey Chernyshev wrote:
> I'm not sure if this test is testing for a full list of entities,
> although I don't know what it should be limited to.

Hi Sergey, thanks for taking a look at the test cases. It's always good
to have one more set of eyes on them. :)

The test isn't meant to be an exhaustive test of XML Entities. Rather,
TC116 is a hint to application developers that both normal, decimal and
hexadecimal XML Entities are expected to be translated correctly by the
RDFa parser. If somebody wanted to write a more thorough XML Entities
test, that would be nice, but it should cover every
non-decimal/non-hexadecimal XML Entity.

I believe Toby answered your other question - we identified that the
title of TC116 was incorrect during the telecon

and a correction was posted to that TC on the mailing list:

-- manu

Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

blog: POSIX Threads Don't Scale Past 100K Concurrent Web Requests

blog: Fibers are the Future: Scaling Past 100K Concurrent Web Requests