Re: RDFa Snipping Tool

From: Mike Linksvayer <ml@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:03:11 -0800
To: "Michael Hausenblas" <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: "David Gratton" <david.gratton@donatgroup.com>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Michael Hausenblas
<michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the notice David. Let me know when/how I can support this effort

Just highlighting David's concern from our thread before I sent him here:

    We already noticed that Wordpress does not support RDFa so a lot
of the data is stripped out upon publishing. :(

I don't know that there's a good solution except for a WordPress
and/or TinyMCE patch, but it's a pretty important target, so if anyone
has brilliant ideas...

Mike

--
 http://support.creativecommons.org help us